TRUTH about "Free Shipping"
There really is no such thing as "Free Shipping". So beware when you see it! UPS, USPS, and FedEx do not ship for Free. SHIPPING IS ALWAYS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. Free shipping is hiding the shipping cost from you and many times you do pay more.
Lets say you buy 2 items at $40.00 each for a total of $80.00. The shipping cost included in the price is $10.00 each for a total of $20.00 shipping! You are paying to ship 2 separate packages and it costs a lot more. Just ask anyone at the Post Office, UPS, or FedEx.
Our Cost Saver Delivery
Example: UPS, USPS, FedEx charge about $10.00 to ship a 5 pound package. But only $12.00 to ship a 10 pound package! In the Free Shipping example above you would pay the hidden cost of $20.00 to ship. Why pay $20.00 when you can pay $12.00?
COST SAVER DELIVERY JUST SAVED 40% ON SHIPPING!!
In addition we automatically compare the prices for all shippers for you and select the best price. In any example combined shipping saves you money. In fact we can save you up to 70% on shipping.
More Shipping Info
- Items ship out in 1 to 3 business days depending on the item. You can expect to receive your item FAST! How FAST? 2 to 5 Business Days! If you need quicker shipping options please Contact Us with the item you are interested in and your zip code. In many cases there is no need to pay expedited shipping charges.
- When returning an item the shipping is non refundable unless the return is due to the wrong item received.
- We do not ship some items to P.O. Boxes. Please Contact Us if you have questions .
- We do not ship most items to a Freight Forwarder's address.
- Defective items in most cases will be returned to the manufacturer for warranty inspection. Manufacturers request this in many situations.